Table of Contents »
Arts & Entertainment
Events & Attractions
Food & Wine
Jest for Fun
Letters to the Editor
Website design by
The Digital Diva
Articles Published in 2005
... 81 - 100 of 281
Neil Sedaka at Chinook Winds Casino Resort
- Entertainment is Better at the Beach - Sept. 23 & 24
Writers on the Edge Features Three Programs for 2005-06
- Reaching the needs of local writers in the community and the schools.
North Coast Wine Society
- Saturday, September 10, 2005 at the Champagne Patio
- Recollections of good times and good wines.
Poetry of Earth and Sea
- Nye Beach Writers Series Opens its Fall series - Sept.17.
Spirituality and Emotion in all Aspects of Life
- Three Oregon Artists Deliver A Show Of Spirit At Riversea Gallery
Myths and Mysteries of Washington
- The odd, mysterious and unexplained
Pike Place Public Market Seafood Cookbook
Dive the Oregon Coast Aquarium
- Annual Event on Sept. 16 - 18 Offers Divers an Amazing Experience to try out cutting edge dive gear!
Adult Volunteer Training to Begin September 17th
- Volunteers are a special group at the Oregon Coast Aquarium!
Wheels and Waves
- Automotive Events in Seaside - September 8-11, 2005
Pacific Coast Wind Ensemble Welcomes New Members
- Community concert band seeks musicians at every performance level.
Jazz At Newport
- World-Class Musicians To Perform throughout Newport Sept. 9-11
Inspired by nature
- Specialty yarn and gift shop in Yachats celebrates Grand Opening
- Portland-based Singer Plays The Oregon Coast Throughout September
Life Isn't Fair
- A sharing dilemma.
Wines for Real Life
- The Wine Place offers free tasting every afternoon
No Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer
- Success of Oregon vintages remains in doubt.
Sacred Earth and Healing Arts of Tibet
- Gaden Shartse Tibetan Monks at Newport Performing Arts Center August 30
Comedy on the Coast
- Classic Stand-Up at Chinook Winds Casino Resort, September 2 & 3
... 81 - 100 of 281
Coast Impressions Online Magazine for the Central Oregon Coast