Table of Contents »
Arts & Entertainment
Events & Attractions
Food & Wine
Jest for Fun
Letters to the Editor
Website design by
The Digital Diva
Articles Published in 2005
... 101 - 120 of 281
More Jazz Shows in Newport In July & August
- The Village Market & Deli Summer Friday Jazz Series continues this weekend and throughout the summer, Aug. 19 thru 26.
Concerts, Blues and a Whole Lot of Shaking Going On
- Three picture books for children four years of age and up.
She Really Knows How to Pick Them
- Christina's choice of wine brings memories of a visit to Guenoc Estate Vineyards and Winery
Key for Two Auditions to be Held at Theatre West
- The Auditions will be held August 28 and 29
Oregon Coast Museums Bring History - and More - to Life
- Take a quiz to test your coast museum IQ!
Harris Bridge Vineyard Wine Tasting a Treat
- Comparing California, Burgundy and Oregon Pinot Noirs
Theatre West Sponsors Benefit Show for the 4C's and Delake School
- The festivities will be held Friday and Saturday, September 16 and 17.
Nature Puts on a Show
- Natural Rarities Causing a Spectacle in Seaside, Oregon
Fourth Annual Labor Day Weekend Car Show offers family fun
- Oregon Coast Aquarium Invites Visitors to Gear Up for Last Summer Bash on Sept. 3 & 4
Run for the Wind VI
- Motorcycle Enthusiasts Return to the Oregon Coast, August 26 – 28
International Pinot Noir Celebration
- A salute to Oregon's Pinot Noir
New Director for Chorus Needed
- The Lincoln Community Chorus is searching for a new Choral Director
Historic Nye Beach
- A truly different section of Newport
- Those of a "certain age" might remember many of these old words.
- A Home Away From Home...Who Needs It?
Theatre West Announces 2005-2006 Season
- Celebrating 30 years of quality live stage productions on the coast.
Fresh From the Garden
- Recipes Inspired by Kitchen Gardens
The Wine Place
- Celebrate summer with free wine tasting events.
My First Crush
- Behind the scenes at the Panther Creek winery
- A New Exhibit at RiverSea Gallery runs from August 6 through September 7
... 101 - 120 of 281
Coast Impressions Online Magazine for the Central Oregon Coast